How To Make a Reservation at Nobnocket Boutique Inn a Martha's Vineyard Inn
Bed and Breakfast Reservation and Payment
- Reservations by phone: Toll Free: 508-696-0859
- On line
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, check or cash
Bed and Breakfast Room Rates
All rooms at our luxurious bed and breakfast include a private en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, luxurious bathrobes, hair dryer, ceiling fans, cable TV, beach towels, WiFi & breakfast served in-room. Double Occupancy ONLY
- HIGH SEASON May 27th - October 15th $325- $475
- INTERIM SEASON October 16th - May 26th $160-$230
- Children over 16 yrs welcome
- A two night minimum stay is required and three night minimum for high-season weekends
- Room taxes are additional
- We cannot accommodate pets
Bed and Breakfast Reservation Policies
- PAYMENT: 50% due at time of reservation, with balance due three weeks prior to arrival.
- CANCELLATIONS: If made 21 days or more prior to arrival the full amount, less a 10% service charge, will be refunded. If made within 21 days of arrival a rain-check for full amount, less a 10% service charge, will be issued if the room can be re-rented for entire period. Left un-rented no refund or rain-check will be applied and the full amount will be forfeited.
- STORM CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations due to weather are only allowed when the Steamship Authority ferry service from Woods Hole is cancelled for the entire day. The Steamship Authority Ferry is considered the life line to the island and if the ferry is operating, cancellations due to weather concerns will not be honored. If the ferries are cancelled for the day then a rain-check will be issued for a future stay. We recommend guests have travel insurance to cover themselves in case of need to cancel their trip.
Additional Information about Nobnocket Boutique Inn
- No refunds for late arrivals or early departures.
- CHECK-IN/OUT: Check-in 3pm - 7pm. Special arrangements must be made for check-ins after 7pm. Check-out at 11:00
- THIS IS A SMOKE FREE ENVIRONMENT THROUGHOUT THE PROPERTY AND GROUNDS