Gay Head Lighthouse 10K – 10% Discount For Runners
“Run For The Light”
Any participants in the Gay Head Lighthouse 10K on 7th October get a 10% discount on Saturday and Sunday nights at the inn (breakfast included). Call the inn and mention that you’re running to secure your runner’s discount.
October 6th – Regenerative Gardening and Feasting Work Shop
An immersion experience of how to plant, prepare and eat vitalizing vegetables, fruits and herbs as if your life (and the life of the planet) depends on it.
Hands-on learning experiences will include:
- Garden: build healthy soil practice regenerative planting, promote season long production
- Herbs: explore culinary and medicinal plants
- Yard: Transition your yard from consumer to producer with edible landscapes
- Food Waste: Build and maintain a compost bin
- Cooking: select and prepare vibrant plant-based, simple meals
- Wellness: Explore how eating plant-based, nutrient-rich superfoods help foster an anti-inflammatory diet and are beneficial for health and well-being.
- Sound: w/ Valerie Sonnenthal of Peaked Hill Studio
Tickets are $225 each.
Book any room at the inn for a 2 night stay* and buy a ticket and we will include 1 FREE ticket
Book the work shop here. https://www.farmfieldsea.com/tickets-2018-events.html
*normal terms/conditions, policies apply
Time for a New Thanksgiving Tradition?
Our Thanksgiving package includes a 3-night stay in one of our beautifully appointed Luxury Grand Rooms or Suites, fitted with high end amenities to ensure a most comfortable stay. Upon arrival you are welcomed with a glass of chilled sparkling champagne
Gourmet breakfast served en-suite for a leisurely start to the day
After breakfast, we would suggest you explore the Vineyard and enjoy the beautiful and historic Gingerbread Houses. Upon your return hot chocolate and cookies will be waiting for you.
On Thanksgiving Day you can relax, we have made a reservation for you at Martha’s Vineyard’s only Relais & Chateau destination, The Terrace Restaurant.
The day After Thanksgiving we suggest heading “Up Island” and grabbing a cup of clam chowder at Menemsha Harbor and then off to the 22nd Annual Vineyard Artisans Festival, which promotes Island Art & Craft. It is a link between the island community and the Arts, providing an opportunity for both new and established Island artisans to show and sell their work. A perfect ending to the day would be a quick stop at our local Alpaca Farm
- 3 night stay in a luxurious guestroom with king bed
- Gourmet breakfast every morning
- Welcome glass of champagne
- Celebration Menu at The Terrace – Edgartown
All our guests enjoy our signature Lifestyle Service:
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Complimentary natural Poland Spring water
- Nightly Turn-down service
- Complimentary newspaper every morning
- Complimentary selection of magazines, books and newspapers in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of glossy magazines in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary concierge service
- Complimentary use of bikes
- In-room massage (additional fee)
$480 per person, based on double occupancy. If you would like to extend your stay, you will receive a discount of 25% on the additional nights. Thanksgiving and the holiday season are always popular dates, so we encourage you to make your reservation soon.
President’s Golf Package (Fall Getaway)
Valid between 4th September and 21st October, 2018
Treat yourself to a very special and unique golf vacation by coming to play where former Presidents came for their golf vacations.
Spend 3 nights in a Luxury Suite room at Nobnocket Boutique Inn and enjoy two rounds of golf on the US’s top vacation island, Martha’s Vineyard.
Take in views of Vineyard Sound and the Elizabeth Islands as you navigate the wooded course at Mink Meadows in Vineyard Haven and follow that up the next day in Oak Bluffs at Farm Neck GC, with sweeping views of Chappaquiddick and the ocean.
Package includes two green fees for 18 holes at Mink Meadows GC (including cart), two green fees for 18 holes at Farm Neck GC (including cart), transfers to and from the golf courses, 3 nights in a Luxury Suite at Nobnocket Boutique Inn.
Club rentals are not included in the package.
Price is inclusive of tax.
Price (6th September – 15th October): $2,100
Price (16th October – 31st October): $1,250
Food & Wine Festival Weekend Friday 19 & Saturday 20 October 2018
10% Off Your Stay For Festival Attendees
Some Of This Year’s Events:
Yankee Magazine’s very own Amy Traverso hosts this event showcasing three different types of lobster roll!
Three wine personalities pair wines with food prepared by Chef Colin Lynch
The Grand Tasting is the highlight of the weekend’s celebration of Sea, Farm & Vine. Taste and sip, as you enjoy access to top culinary chefs from Martha’s Vineyard, Boston, and beyond! Sip wines from around the world from the Ruby Wines portfolio. The Grand Tasting features over 300 winemakers, spirits, breweries, gourmet foods, restaurants, against a backdrop of sailboats and the spectacular Vineyard shoreline. The highlights of Grand Tasting are the chef demonstrations featuring a line-up of celebrity chefs and wine pairing.
Enjoy a Girlfriends’ Getaway for 2 on the enchanted island of Martha’s Vineyard. The three “down-island” towns of Vineyard Haven, Oak Bluffs and Edgartown offer a myriad of amazing local boutique shopping all within 8 miles of each other.
Head “up-island” and explore the beautiful countryside before taking in a beathtaking sunset at Menemsha Harbor (wine & a lobster roll make it even more special!)
– Deluxe Room for 2 nights
– Champagne & Cheese Plate on arrival
– Couples Massage (tip not included)
Total Price (including all taxes) : $1,250
Nobnocket Boutique Inn Romance Package includes:
- Couples Massage (50 minutes)
- Bottle of chilled French Champagne on arrival
- Local chocolates on arrival
- $50 gift certificate for a local restaurant
The above package is $400 and can be booked as part of your reservation
In room massage
No need to go anywhere. A certified professional massage therapist will come directly to you for a relaxing massage en-suite or if you’d prefer, they will set up in a private corner of our luxurious garden to help you unwind. Choose from a menu of massages designed to refresh your body and soul.
60 minutes $145
Couples massage 60 minutes $270
No Car & Go Green – Martha’s Vineyard Eco Package
Avoid Bringing The Car and Live Like A Local by Booking our ECO-Friendly Green Package for your Summer Vacation
Package includes the following:
- Three nights at our Martha’s Vineyard Boutique Inn (includes gourmet locally sourced breakfast)
- Pick-up and drop-off for two at Vineyard Haven ferry terminal at beginning and end of your stay
- Use of two bikes for entirety of stay
- Two island-wide bus pass for 3 days
- Two refillable water bottles
Prices (excl 11.7% tax)
Lux – $1,250
Deluxe – $1,415
Luxury Suite – $1,625
Luxury Grand – $1,685
A Martha’s Vineyard Vacation For Your Car
If you’re bringing your car to Martha’s Vineyard why not treat it to its own vacation!
Complete inside and outside car detailing
Deluxe : $150-$200 (dependent upon car size)
Deluxe Plus : $275 (includes extra service of shampooing seats, waxing and polishing)
Simply leave the car and your keys at the inn and while you’re out enjoying the island your car will receive some TLC