New Thanksgiving Tradition
Thanksgiving package includes a 3-night stay in one of our beautifully appointed Luxury Grand Rooms or Suites, fitted with high end amenities to ensure a most comfortable stay. Upon arrival you are welcomed with a glass of chilled sparkling champagne
Gourmet breakfast served en-suite for a leisurely start to the day
After breakfast, we would suggest you explore the Vineyard and enjoy the beautiful and historic Gingerbread Houses. Upon your return hot chocolate and cookies will be waiting for you.
On Thanksgiving Day you can relax, we have made a reservation for you at Martha’s Vineyard’s only waterfront fine dining restaurant. Garde East
The day After Thanksgiving we suggest heading “Up Island” and grabbing a cup of clam chowder at Menemsha Harbor and then off to the 22nd Annual Vineyard Artisans Festival, which promotes Island Art & Craft. It is a link between the island community and the Arts, providing an opportunity for both new and established Island artisans to show and sell their work. A perfect ending to the day would be a quick stop at our local Alpaca Farm.
Marthas Vineyard is made up of all small businesses so don’t forget “Small business Saturday” where there will be island wide savings.
- 3 night stay in a luxurious Luxury Suite or Luxury Grand guestroom with king bed
- Gourmet breakfast every morning
- Welcome glass of champagne
- Celebration dinner at Garde East gift certificate of $250
All our guests enjoy our signature Lifestyle Service:
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Complimentary natural Poland Spring water
- Nightly Turn-down service
- Complimentary newspaper every morning
- Complimentary selection of magazines, books and newspapers in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of glossy magazines in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary concierge service
- Complimentary use of bikes
- In-room massage (additional fee)
$525 per person, based on double occupancy.
If you would like to extend your stay, you will receive a discount of 25% on the additional nights. Thanksgiving and the holiday season are always popular dates, so we encourage you to make your reservation soon.
Enjoy a Girlfriends’ Getaway for 2 on the enchanted island of Martha’s Vineyard. The three “down-island” towns of Vineyard Haven, Oak Bluffs and Edgartown offer a myriad of amazing local boutique shopping all within 8 miles of each other.
Head “up-island” and explore the beautiful countryside before taking in a beathtaking sunset at Menemsha Harbor (wine & a lobster roll make it even more special!)
– Deluxe Room for 2 nights
– Champagne & Cheese Plate on arrival
– Couples Massage (tip not included)
Total Price (including all taxes) : $1,250
Nobnocket Boutique Inn Romance Package includes:
- Couples Massage (50 minutes)
- Bottle of chilled French Champagne on arrival
- Local chocolates on arrival
- $50 gift certificate for a local restaurant
The above package is $450 and can be booked as part of your reservation
In room massage
No need to go anywhere. A certified professional massage therapist will come directly to you for a relaxing massage en-suite or if you’d prefer, they will set up in a private corner of our luxurious garden to help you unwind. Choose from a menu of massages designed to refresh your body and soul.
60 minutes $145
Couples massage 60 minutes $270
No Car & Go Green – Martha’s Vineyard Eco Package
Avoid Bringing The Car and Live Like A Local by Booking our ECO-Friendly Green Package for your Summer Vacation
Package includes the following:
- Three nights at our Martha’s Vineyard Boutique Inn (includes gourmet locally sourced breakfast)
- Pick-up and drop-off for two at Vineyard Haven ferry terminal at beginning and end of your stay
- Use of two bikes for entirety of stay
- Two island-wide bus pass for 3 days
- Two refillable water bottles
Prices (excl 11.7% tax)
Lux – $1,250
Deluxe – $1,415
Luxury Suite – $1,625
Luxury Grand – $1,685
A Martha’s Vineyard Vacation For Your Car
If you’re bringing your car to Martha’s Vineyard why not treat it to its own vacation!
Complete inside and outside car detailing
Deluxe : $150-$200 (dependent upon car size)
Deluxe Plus : $275 (includes extra service of shampooing seats, waxing and polishing)
Simply leave the car and your keys at the inn and while you’re out enjoying the island your car will receive some TLC