Bed and Breakfast Reservation and Payment
- Reservations by phone: 508-696-0859
- On line BOOK NOW
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or cash
- All room rates exclude lodging tax (11.7%)
Bed and Breakfast Room Rates
All rooms at our chic New England bed and breakfast include a private en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, luxurious bathrobes, hair dryer, ceiling fans, cable TV, Frette towels and linens, WiFi & breakfast served in-room (except the Lux Room). Double Occupancy ONLY
- HIGH SEASON 2022 May 27th – October 10th $350- $595
- INTERIM SEASON 2022 January 1st – May 26th & October 11th – December 31st $190-$290
- Children 16 yrs and older are welcome
- We have minimum stay requirements (please check dates)
- Maximum occupancy of 2 people per room
- Room taxes are additional
- We cannot accommodate pets
Bed and Breakfast Reservation Policies
- PAYMENT: 50% due at time of reservation, with balance due three weeks* prior to arrival. Single night bookings are charged in full at time of booking.
- CANCELLATIONS: If made 21 days* or more prior to arrival the full amount, less a 10% service charge, will be refunded. If made within 21 days of arrival a rain-check for full amount, less a 10% service charge, will be issued if the room can be re-rented for entire period. Left un-rented no refund or rain-check will be applied and the full amount will be forfeited.
*For group bookings (4 rooms or more) or for stays of more than 10 nights the balance of payment is due 8 weeks prior to arrival and the cancellation period is 60 days prior to arrival in order to receive a refund, less 10%.
- STORM CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations due to weather are only allowed when the Steamship Authority ferry service from Woods Hole is cancelled for the entire day. The Steamship Authority Ferry is considered the life line to the island and if the ferry is operating, cancellations due to weather concerns will not be honored. If the ferries are cancelled for the day then a rain-check will be issued for a future stay.
We strongly recommend guests have travel insurance to cover themselves in case of need to cancel their trip for any reason (eg. travel disruption, severe weather, family health concerns or any COVID-19 related issues including local, State or Federal travel restrictions etc.)
Additional Information about Nobnocket Boutique Inn
- No refunds for late arrivals or early departures.
- CHECK-IN/OUT: Check-in 3pm – 7pm. Special arrangements must be made for check-ins after 7pm. Check-out at 11:00
- THIS IS A SMOKE FREE ENVIRONMENT THROUGHOUT THE PROPERTY AND GROUNDS